Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: new lover of sip!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Hannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm relatively new to SIP too - i've read all the collected issues up to My Other Life, but read them all out of order so I'm horribly confused. Still I love the characters and will keep reading.

    Hannie

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Welcome!!! Have some milk. smile

    I heard so much buzz about SIP a few years ago, that I decided to pick up a couple of issues (Vol. 2 #2 & #8 and trade of Vol.1). I was hooked the minute I started reading it.

    Btw, I live in Houston. Good to have another Texan around. smile

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

    [This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited July 16, 2001).]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member fallingstarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'm relatively new to SIP too - i've read all the collected issues up to My Other Life, but read them all out of order so I'm horribly confused. Still I love the characters and will keep reading.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    If you really want to resolve your confusion, you have to read them all in reverse order (at minimum page by page if not panel by panel) under low light conditions (and remember to keep refilling your glass with a good dry white wine). Things should make sense by the time you hit the beginning of volume three (or bottle three, whichever comes first). wink

    ------------------
    A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again. -Alexander Pope

  4. #14
    Inactive Member witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2000
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Hannie!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Hannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, thanks for that tip Fallingstarre. Actually thats very close to the way I study for exams except that I prefer a nice bottle of red biggrin

    Hannie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •